I’m here to support you to step into your most authentic self — to share your gifts, gain clarity on your vision and intentions, focused your energy on what’s most important, and take action in alignment with your deepest values, goals, and dreams.
Through coaching, we partner together to support you to grow and develop in your leadership, and take action that results in the life you really want to live and the impact you want to make.
What you might experience as a result of coaching with me are…
- Feeling more confident in who you really are
- Less time “wasted” and more enjoyment of your life
- Increased ability to navigate complexity and challenge
- More vibrant, loving relationships
- Greater meaning and purpose in your life
- Clear decisions, goals and direction for your life and future
- Feeling satisfied and accomplished at the end of your day
- A simple and powerful set of leadership tools
Would it be okay with you if life got easier?
If you’re at the top of your skill set, and you are looking for where to go next from here, then now is a great time to work with a coach.
We might be a perfect fit if…
- You want to grow in your leadership capacity.
- You care deeply about the world.
- You’re struggling to find your path or bring your unique gifts.
- You feel “burnt-out” not doing what you really love.
And you want to…
- Experience clarity, focus, ease, and meaning.
- See better than imagined results in your business, project, or idea.
- Be the leader you really are – and empower others to lead.
- Wake up every morning feeling grateful and loving your life.
How is coaching with me unique?
I work with individuals who are fearlessly authentic, care a great deal about this planet and people, and want to put their gifts into action. I support people to make a living and make a difference with ease.
My experience ranges from growing up with two successful entrepreneur parents, years of organizing in the environmental movement, 16 years studying yoga and mindfulness, many leadership training and development programs, and hundreds of hours coaching.
I bring an ontological (“being”) approach to coaching blending leadership principles and self awareness. I believe the heart of coaching is about seeing who you really are, focusing on your unique purpose, and shining forth your leadership. It’s about being who you came here to be in your relationships, projects, and your life. So that you look back on your contributions with gratitude, and experience a truly extraordinary quality of life.
The role of a coach is to partner with you to accomplish the things that most light you up – with ease.
Coaching allows you to focus on what’s most important to you. The purpose of coaching is to clear the “fog” so that you can see clearly who you really are. Often, when we’re up to big things we get “stuck”, “burnt-out”, or “overwhelmed” because we’re not doing what is most in alignment with our values and intentions. Sometimes we feel we have reached a plateau and we are not sure where to go or how to get to the next level.
This is where coaching comes in.
Each session is different and no client is the same.
The result of successful coaching is always action. I work with you to create a success strategy that works. I draw from over 10 years of experience as a community organizer and entrepreneur, co-founding multiple non-profits, starting my own business, and my coaching certification with the Academy for Coaching Excellence.
You have a deep passion and desire to contribute to the world. Let’s work together to bring forth your unique passions, values, and visions – in a way that really lights you up and makes the impact you want to make.
I am a professional Associate Certified Coach (ACC). I completed a rigorous year-long coach training with the Academy for Coaching Excellence, an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) with the International Coaches Federation (ICF). Over the past 6 years, I have gained over 650 hours of experience coaching dozens of leaders, founders, and change agents from the public and private sectors.